Thursday 15 September 2011

Solitude....


As I sit in an air-conditioned bus I look outside, the empty highway and the dark night. I thought for a while and then asked myself, “what am I doing with my life?’Nothing .Loneliness has taken over and I don’t have a single friend who I can call my own anymore and no one who I can share the reason why I am depressed. Loneliness is the reason why I am not able to do the things I really want to, something is stopping me from inside. It is weird and not at all right.  I have a really cheerless life at the moment and the most horrible phase of my college life. Worse than last year. All of this because of one mistake I made when I knew what the consequences would be like, but I took the risk and here I am. I started this academic year with a lot of tasks in mind but now it feels like nothing’s happening. One good thing that is happening is the ‘Ruia documentary’. It is something that keeps me occupied and of course the assignments which are yet to be finished.

Going back home for a while made me feel good. I left all my problems behind and was back in my comfort zone. But now on my way back to Mumbai all those sad memories rush back as I still stare at the empty road. Solitude occurs when you miss that one person you are really fond off and miss them in their absence. Someone whose words appease you when you are at your lowest. I am thinking of that one person with whom I haven’t had a decent conversation for two months now, with whom one nice chat can help me get over those 3 months of gloominess. 

2 comments:

  1. Don't lose hope :)
    It's all gonna work out well in the end! :)

    PS. Amazingly written :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Move on! Thats the best thing! Be lovable person and rest all good things will happen its own!

    ReplyDelete